- Virtual Tour of Britannia Centre
- There are 2 panoramas available of the Britannia Centre and more will follow.
- The existing images can be viewed as 360º 'wrap-arounds', also known as a 'vista', which requires a Java-enabled browser (which requires a 32 BIT operating system - to check if your browser is Java-enabled roll over the buttons at the top of the page. If they change, your browser will work. If not, you'll have to download and install a newer version of either Netscape Navigator 3 or higher or Microsoft Internet Explorer 3 or higher.
- These vistas allow you to control the viewpoint with your mouse and/or keyboard, moving left to right, up or down, as well as zooming in or out.
- You can also click on designated 'hotspots' within the vista to link to another vista that is a different viewpoint of the same area, effectively creating a 'virtual tour' of the space.
- These images can also be seen without the viewer, although they appear warped due to the lack of the 'wrapping' action the viewer performs.
- Note: If you have access to a printer, print the flattened versions (be sure to put your printer settings on 'landscape' mode) and you can wrap them around to make a mini-panorama of your own.
- Britannia Branch of the Vancouver Public Library
- Many thanks to Librarian Wendy Graham for her support, encouragement and incidental proof-reading! The handout from the April Internet seminar is available here.
- Britannia Community Services Centre
- Community Centre, map, etc. We have just begun building the new site for Britannia Centre. It will (hopefully) be online soon. It will include updated Centre schedules and more on the Centre in general.
Britannia Community Police Office
- Map of Britannia Centre
- Parts of this map are click-able. Run your mouse over it to see where to click.
- The Drive On The Web assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of this information or by offering this information. It is merely intended as a guide to the area.
- ©1998 tbg
Last update May 18